topic | make funeral arrangements
Step 7: accomplish activities the day of the funeral
Your careful planning and preparation should leave very little to do the day of the funeral. Verify that these few items have been completed.
On Day of Funeral can be printed and used to track the completion of these activities.
- Secure estate and personal valuables.
- Ensure that food (if any) for after service gathering has been planned and coordinated.
- Confirm the funeral home or religious organization has everything in order, including any graveside service.
- Review that payments for honorariums (cash) have been handled by the funeral home, listed on the total bill. Verify agreement on payment.
- Dispose of the flowers when the service is over.
(if this Step is complete)
to Step 8
Return to Step 6